Sunday, October 27, 2013

Juriah Ski

my niece came to visit me at home today, this really made my day. I rarely ever see her so i was overly excited, and she was more than happy to see me. I almost cried she was jumping up and down and screaming when she first saw me, she instantly ran to me for me to pick her up. She's only 2 and she knows how to talk very well, so she had soo much to tell me, although it all didn't make sense It felt great hearing her say words. When it was time for her to go she cried and screamed , she told her mom she didn't want to leave her auntie, and she asked if she could stay with me, this really made me feel warm inside knowing she missed me as much as I missed her. When it was time for her to actually go she made me walk her to the car and and put her in her car seat and she told me she loved me and I better be home soon, those weren't her exact words but that's basically what she meant. She stays in a whole nother state so its really hard for me to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment