Friday, October 18, 2013

Pissed Christ

Me being a Christian , I feel as if a cross is a very religious figure; but some people that I know truly hate the term religion. My friend explained to me that he doesn't believe in any religion at all, he doesn't think the is any type of holy figure, so he praises to no one. As a child he was forced into church by his parents , so when he got old enough to make his own decisions he opted not to attend church. He would always questions where God came from and how this religious stuff came about, so the more he researched it the less he believed. Now knowing the picture is called Pissed Christ, it made me think even more of how my friend feels.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wrong on so many levels. The artist is really disrespectful and heard he got grant money to do this. Really like he could have just used that money for something else besides being childish.

    ReplyDelete